Tuesday, August 19, 2008

MEGAN'S MOMMY MOMENTS

So, Chad has been hounding me to get on the computer and blog. So, after a month, here I am. It's not that I didn't want to. I just couldn't think of what I wanted to blog about. I can't post pictures because a certain very cute two year old broke my camera. So, I finally thought of something I am excited enough about to write. I came up with "Megan's Mommy Moments".

"Megan's Mommy Moments" are going to be things that my kids do that are cute, funny, aggravating, or all three at the same time. Things that other moms that may be reading this might be able to relate to.

My first is so stinkin' cute it makes my heart melt just thinking about it. About a week and a half ago, I wasn't feeling very good so I was laying on the couch. Tucker walked up to me, started to stroke my face, and said "Sorry, Mommy. Sorry".

I will try to remember to post these cute, funny, or aggravating things. Both, so I can remember them and so they may bring a smile to someone else's face.

0 comments: